First Call brings you personalized In-Home Care in the comfort of your home. Our highly trained, caring, and compassionate staff are here to bring peace of mind to you and your loved one. We create a personalized plan to meet your needs and support you in your home environment.
Our caring professionals are here to help with:
Our home Care Assistants and Certified nurse Assistants can provide assistance with all activities of daily living, including:
- Hygiene Needs – Bathing, Oral Hygiene
- Grooming (Dressing, Hair, Shaving, Nail Care)
- Incontinence/ Peri-care Care Management
- Catheter/Colostomy /Iliostomy Care
- Medication Reminders/ Oxygen Assistence
- Light Housekeeping/ Laundry
- Transportation (Medical Appointments, Errands)
Our Personal Care Aides can provide a wide range of light housekeeping duties.
Duties that are included:
- Sweeping/ Mopping/ Vacuuming/ Dusting
- Laundry/ Bed Linen Changes
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Kitchen (dishes)
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Emptying Trash
- Washing Interior Windows/ Mirrors
- Meal Planning and/ or Preperation
- Picking up the Mail
- Watering Indoor Plants
- Organizational Assistance
- Shopping and Running Errands
First Call In Home Care employs Registered Nurses. They perform a supervisory role to our personal care staff as well as being available to assess the health condition and health care needs of our high acuity clients.
Our Staff Nurses Can:
- Participate in the development of client service plans.
- When appropriate, monitor client’s health status and initiate actions in response to changing needs.
- Monitor medication administration.
- Set up and provide intermittent hands-on nursing services like wound care/ catheter care, obtain medication and treatment orders.
- Provide nursing delegation assignment for clients with stable and predictable health conditions.
- Provide observation and inspection visits, which includes review of client service plan.
First Call In Home Care offers four different types of medication assistance to our clients.
All medication management / set-up / administration require RN oversight every 90 days.
- Medication Reminders: Client remains responsible for taking medications.
- Medication Assistance: Client is capable of and directs staff to administer medications.
- Medication Administration: Client is unable to take medication and requires staff to administer.
- Medication Set-Up: Registered Nurse visits home and fills pill boxes.
Our personal caregivers can provide services that help your loved one stave off or delay further effects of aging, both physical and mental.
We can help foster wellness with services that include:
- Light Exercise Program Assistance
- Walking Programs
- Trips to the Park
- Socialization and Companioship
- Safety Supervision
- Cognitive Stimulation